COVID-19 Contingency Plan
Our office is adhering to the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines, and hygiene practices have been increased throughout the premises. Our employees have been requested to remain vigilant and our office introduced prevention protocols as deemed necessary.
Visitors to our premises will be requested to make use of the hand sanitizer (available at our reception desk) and to sign in when entering our building.
Our employees have been requested to take care of their health and protect others by doing the following:
- Regularly wash their hands and/or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene (covering their mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue when they cough or sneeze)
- Stay home and seek medical attention if they have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing
- Maintain social distancing
- Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19 and follow advice given by healthcare providers
A contingency plan is in place should the impact of COVID-19 impact the way our staff carry out their daily business functions. Remote working and increased flexibility will be implemented in this situation. Where possible, our staff will make use of video conferencing services to attend meetings and we encourage our clients to agree to web-based video conferences instead of face-to-face meetings.
We will monitor the situation and take any action required to help protect our employees and the wider public.